Step into Luxury - Your Dream Home Awaits...
Welcome to 11C Bridge Street, Wilson, a stunning 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom + study home located in a peaceful riverside location. Built in 2020 & boasting a stylish and luxurious interior, this property offers the perfect blend of comfort and convenience.
The open floor plan creates a sense of space and allows for easy flow between the living, dining, and kitchen areas. With ample natural light flooding in through large windows, this home feels bright and inviting throughout the day. The sleek and sophisticated finishes add a touch of elegance to every room, creating a sense of luxury.
The property has been meticulously maintained and is in pristine condition, offering a clean and fresh atmosphere.
Features of the home include:
– Spacious & luxurious Master Suite, fitted with WIR & Private ensuite
– 2 Spacious minor bedrooms all with ceiling fans.
– Main bathroom, featuring high quality fixtures & fittings
– 3 Toilets
– Downstairs Study/Nursery
– 3 Separate Living Areas (Downstairs living, downstairs theatre & upstairs living/activity)
– Spacious Chefs Kitchen fitted with High Quality Franke Appliances
– Burnished quality concreate flooring
– High Ceilings
– Automatic Garage Door
– Sound absorbing ceiling to downstairs living area
– Noise reduction glass throughout the home
This stunning residence is matched by its convenience, situated within walking distance to the picturesque Canning River, Lo Quay Cafe and close to Curtin University, Centenary Park and Westfield Carousel Entertainment Precinct.
Whether you're looking to upgrade your lifestyle or find the perfect family home, this property ticks all the boxes. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this beautiful home in Wilson. Contact Olivia Cahill on 0405 118 272 or Andrew Johns on 0408 920 335 today to arrange a viewing.
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
1. Scroll down to the 'Book An Inspection Time' button for the property.
2. Enter your details and choose to join an inspection time that is available, if no time is scheduled please request a suitable time.
3. A registration email and or text will be sent to you.
4. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register' if you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.