OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Charming & Spacious 4-Bedroom Home - Your Perfect Retreat!
Introducing 224 Canning Highway, East Fremantle. This charming 4-bedroom, 3 bathroom home, built circa 1930 is set on a rare 1683m2 of prime land, & offers a tranquil and homely atmosphere that is sure to captivate you from the moment you step inside.
As you enter the home, you are greeted by many of the home’s original features, high ceilings, original limestone & brick construction, providing a bright and inviting interior, filled with natural light that floods through windows & creating a warm and welcoming ambiance throughout. The open floor plan seamlessly connects the living, dining, and kitchen areas, providing a perfect space for both relaxation and entertaining.
The kitchen boasts ample storage space & stainless steel appliances, catering to the needs of anyone who enters. The adjacent dining area is perfect for hosting family meals or intimate gatherings, while the spacious living area offers an original wood fireplace, providing a comfortable retreat to unwind after a long day.
Outdoor living is a key feature of this property, with a spacious and well-manicured backyard providing the perfect setting for outdoor entertaining. Whether you prefer hosting barbecues, gardening, or simply relaxing in the sun by the pool, this property offers endless possibilities for outdoor enjoyment.
Other Features of the home include:
– 4 Bedrooms (2 Master bedrooms)
– 3 Bathrooms
– Sunrooms to Dining area, bedrooms 2 & 3
– Large downstairs activity/games room fitted with Airconditioning & 2 cellars, overlooking the glistening pool.
– Enclosed Alfresco Dining area
– Parking for up to 9 cars, with a carport & 5 allocated bays in the driveway (accessible via 8 Gill Street.)
– Outdoor Toilet in the fenced Pool area.
– Large 7.5 x6.4 powered workshop
Conveniently located, this property offers easy access to a range of amenities, including shops, restaurants, parks, and schools. With excellent transport links, you can easily access the Fremantle CBD, or venture further afield to explore our stunning coastline.
In summary, this charming and well-presented 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home offers a peaceful and homely retreat, with scenic surroundings and convenient access to all the amenities you need. Don't miss the opportunity to make this property your own and experience the serenity and beauty of this desirable location.
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Contact Olivia Cahill 0405 118 272 or Andrew Johns 0408 920 335 to arrange a viewing and discover the potential this property has to offer.
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
1. Scroll down to the 'Book An Inspection Time' button for the property.
2. Enter your details and choose to join an inspection time that is available, if no time is scheduled please request a suitable time.
3. A registration email and or text will be sent to you.
4. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register' if you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.