A Peaceful Parkside Retreat!
***PLEASE REGISTER TO BE ADVISED OF AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES***
Privately positioned to the rear, this beautifully-presented 3 bedroom 2 bathroom survey strata home sits just metres away from the lovely Brigham Park across the road and encourages easy living, no matter what your circumstances.
Stylish light fittings and low-maintenance tiled flooring grace the open-plan living, kitchen and dining area, where most of your casual time will be spent. There, split-system air-conditioning and gas-bayonet heating complement a storage pantry, a stainless-steel range hood, a gas cooktop, an under-bench oven and a sleek white dishwasher for good measure.
At the front of the house, an inviting tiled lounge room doubles personal living options, whilst a spacious master-bedroom suite is the pick of the sleeping quarters with its own split-system air-conditioner, a walk-in wardrobe and an intimate ensuite bathroom – shower, vanity, toilet and all. Outdoors and off the main living space lies a fabulous covered alfresco, designed for all-seasons’ entertaining in front of a splendid backyard backdrop.
Aside from being able to live opposite a playground, plenty of trees and lush green grass, you will fully appreciate this tranquil property’s very close proximity to the Gosnells Railway Markets, the Gosnells Hotel, restaurants, Gosnells Train Station, the Foothills and Gosnells Central Shopping Centres, Gosnells Primary School and even Southern River College. A pleasant parkside lifestyle awaits!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Front verandah/portico security-door entrance
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• Practical main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Separate laundry with a linen press and external/side access for drying
• Separate 2nd toilet, off the laundry
• Security-alarm system
• Established gardens
• Garden shed
• Tranquil backyard-lawn area
• Remote-controlled double lock-up carport
• Drive-through access to the rear patio for further secure parking
• Extra secure driveway parking space out front, behind double gates
• No Strata Fees
• Please note this property is currently tenanted at $420 per week until 17th November 2023.
Land Area: 479sqm*
Council Rates: $1,615 per annum*
Water Rates: $998 per annum*