Let the Good Times Roll!
Perfectly positioned only metres away from the sprawling Heatherlea Reserve and close to so much more in one of Leeming’s most sought-after pockets, this fantastic 4 bedroom 2 bathroom brick-and-tile family home combines a functional floor plan with a wonderful location to provide you and your loved ones with the best of everything.
A spacious open-plan front lounge and dining area welcomes you inside and has its own open wood fireplace to keep everybody warm during those chilly winter months. The adjacent kitchen has two separate storage pantries, generous fridge/freezer recess, dishwasher, range hood, gas cooktop, separate oven/grill and a breakfast bar – and also connects to the casual-meals area.
A spacious family/games room doubles living options behind its single and double French doors, whilst separate double doors across the hallway reveal a versatile fourth bedroom or home office – you decide. The two spare central bedrooms have built-in robes and sit opposite double-door storage and linen cupboards. They are also serviced by a separate second toilet, a large laundry (with internal hanging space and alfresco access) and a practical main family bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub.
The pick of the sleeping quarters is an expansive master retreat with reverse cycle air-conditioning, where a generous walk-in robe (behind mirrored sliders) and an adjacent storage cupboard, meet a relaxing ensuite bathroom with a corner bath, shower, separate toilet and separate “his and hers” twin vanities. Off the games room, you will discover a delightful covered outdoor alfresco-entertaining area at the back of the property, whilst a huge powered external workshop is every tradesperson’s dream and helps complete this impressive family package.
A host of other lush local parklands can be found nearby, as can various bus stops, Leeming Forum Shopping Centre and outstanding family restaurants. The spectacular Melville Glades Golf Club, Leeming Senior High School, major shopping centres, the freeway, other major arterial roads, Murdoch Train Station, Murdoch University, the St John of God Murdoch and Fiona Stanley Hospitals, Fremantle and even the city are all only minutes away in their own right, adding to the convenience of living here. What a fabulous place to call home!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Quality Jennings-built family home – offering over 200sqm (approx.) of living space
• Parquetry wooden floorboards to the double door entry
• Gas bayonet to both lounge/dining room and family/games rooms
• Carpeted family/games room with a ceiling fan and split system air-conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• Security doors and screens
• Leafy established gardens
• Double lock-up carport with a covered double-door shopper’s/main entry into the home – plus gated drive-through access under the side pergola and into the workshop via a roller door
• Spacious 746sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 1990 (approx.)
• Optional West Leeming Primary School and Bibra Lake Primary School intake area
• Easy access to other shopping centres – including Westfield Booragoon and Kardinya Park
Land Area: 746sqm*
Council Rates: $XXX per annum*
Water Rates: $1,478.37 per annum*