All Offer Presented By 4pm 12/7/2023
Functionality and Flexibility Combined!
Treat your family to something special and move them into this exemplary haven of a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home located in the Murdoch Chase Estate that is full of pleasant surprises.
A gated front yard offers extra security and peace of mind, before you even step foot inside. It is also the perfect place for the kids and pets to play in unison, within the most low-maintenance of settings.
To the left of the entry, a custom carpeted home-office area with a built-in desk and storage for anybody and everybody to utilise for their own personal preference. To the right, a welcoming and carpeted formal lounge room with its own charming ornate fireplace.
Highlighting the spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area are double French privacy doors, crisp quality tiling, additional built-in custom storage, a breakfast bar for casual meals, sparkling stone bench tops, an integrated refrigerator, an Induction cooktop, a 900mm-wide oven, a 900mm-wide integrated dishwasher drawer, an integrated microwave, a stainless-steel range hood and more.
Two sets of gorgeous double French doors reveal a massive carpeted family room off the central hub that can easily be converted into a home theatre, if you are that way inclined.
Upstairs, the perfect retreat awaits, you will find a huge carpeted loft that runs off an activity room and can be whatever you want it to be. Feature walls and ceilings up here are complemented by a large storeroom, additional side storage (adjacent to the loft) and access from the loft both into the roof.
Nestled away from the minor sleeping quarters and at the front of the house is a commodious master-bedroom retreat where carpet, ample full-height built-in-wardrobe space and a separate double-door walk-in robe meet a sublime fully-tiled ensuite bathroom – large in size and comprising of a double shower, a separate free-standing oval bathtub, separate “his and hers” twin vanities and a separate toilet for good measure.
Off the main living space lies a pitched outdoor patio-entertaining area with a bubbling above-ground spa that will definitely impress your guests. This part of the property is predominantly paved and is accompanied by easy-care gardens, for a bit of extra greenery.
Located in a premium pocket of the suburb, this wonderful residence is situated within the West Leeming Primary School and Leeming Senior High School zones and a strolling distance away from the lovely Allendale Park, the Murdoch Pines Golf and Recreation Park, the Lakeside Recreation Centre and picturesque Bibra Lake walking trails. Also nearby are the likes of the local Bluegum Montessori School, Kennedy Baptist College, other excellent educational facilities, Murdoch Train Station, the freeway, Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch University, the St John of God Murdoch Hospital and a host of shopping centres, with Fremantle, pristine southern-suburbs’ swimming beaches and so much more so easily accessible within a matter of just minutes.
Now this, ladies and gentlemen, is living!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Feature entry door
• Large and carpeted 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with double-door BIR’s
• Fully-tiled semi-ensuite main family bathroom with access from the 2nd bedroom – plus a shower and vanity
• Additional built-in hallway linen storage – preceding a functional laundry with outdoor access and both over-head and under-bench storage cupboards of its own
• Separate fully-tiled 2nd toilet and hallway powder basin/vanity
• Under-stair wine cellar
• 16 rooftop solar-power panels
• Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning to the living areas and bedrooms
• Internal profiled doors
• Down lights
• Feature ceiling cornices
• Skirting boards
• Security doors and screens
• Three-phase power to the property
• Huge double lock-up garage with two side storage areas and a connecting storage-come-workshop space with plenty of room for tools and toys
• 626sqm (approx.) block with extra paved parking space out on the front verge, perfect for a boat or caravan
• Above-ground spa to be sold “as is”
Water Rates: $1,297.62 pa*
Council Rates: $2,267.20pa*