Great starter home in family friendly location!
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
Not one to be missed – situated in a family-friendly, cul-de-sac location just a short walk from Vellgrove Park on a 688sqm block. Featuring 2 separate living spaces, 3 bedrooms, renovated bathroom & large backyard, this is perfect for first home buyers, young families, investors… the list goes on!
Less than 3km drive to Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre and within the Parkwood Primary School and Lynwood High School zones.
- Entryway with built in cupboard.
- Spacious formal lounge and dining area with a bay window, sliding door to outdoor entertainment area & built-in display cabinetry.
- Open plan kitchen & family room with wood-look flooring. Kitchen has ample bench space, dishwasher, gas upright cooker, fridge recess, & looks out to the backyard.
- Large laundry situated off the kitchen with separate WC and ample storage.
- Main bedroom with a walk-in robe that continues through to the semi-ensuite.
- Beautifully renovated semi-ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, shower & WC.
- 2 remaining bedrooms, both generously sized, with built in robes.
- Main bedroom, large with walk in robe through to semi ensuite.
- Large backyard with equally large patio, grassed area, established gardens including a lemon tree, lean-to for extra storage.
- Front yard with beautifully established roses.
- Manual reticulation off the mains.
- Single carport with auto door plus ample driveway parking.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
- Roller shutters to front bedrooms.
- Blow-in Insulation.
- Alarm system.
- 1974 built, brick & tile home on 688sqm green titled block.
NB: dishwasher is working however sold ‘as is’.