FABULOUS HOME IN CULDESAC LOCATION
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
This impressive 3 bedroom home with 2 living areas on a large block is located on a very quiet street, is well maintained throughout and immaculately presented. Wide frontage allows for extra parking or opening up to rear access as well as double carport.
Other features Include:
• Good size formal lounge
• Master bedroom has split system r/c a/c, large mirror door robes and semi ensuite
• Kitchen with double sink and large fridge recess plus plenty bench space
• Meals area with split system a/c opens out to patio
• Family/living room
• 2 other bedrooms fit double beds and both with b.i.robes
• Modernized laundry and separate wc
• Ceiling fans
• Large paved patio
• Fenced below ground pool
• Garden shed, solar hot water system and bore reticulated lawns and gardens
• Double carport
If you are looking to invest in Leeming as your own home or as a landlord adding to your portfolio this property has a wonderful tenant who keeps this home in beautiful condition and would love to stay. Make this one of you must see’s.
Being just minutes to Freeway & Roe Highway accesses, train & bus station, major shopping centres, St John’s Private Hospital, Fiona Stanley Hospital, good schools Murdoch Uni and only 20 minutes from CBD and Fremantle are some of the many reasons Leeming is a fabulous location to live.
Year Built: 1984
Council Rates: $1,659 p/a
Water Rates: $1,260 p/a
Land Size: 708 m2