UNDER OFFER BY RHONDA BARRETT VIVID PROPERTY PERTH
This impressive fully renovated family designed split level home is sure to impress with 4 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes, separation of formal and casual areas, and situated on an elevated block in the Banksia Park Estate.
As soon as you enter this beautiful home you feel the warmth of timber flooring throughout and as you stroll through to the casual living areas you welcome the outside in with the outlook over the gorgeous glass fenced below ground pool with water feature and massive patio. So much on offer here!
Extra special features:
• Double doors with double glazed frosted glass filling entry with light
• DOUBLE GLAZING to all front tilt and turn windows
• Reverse cycle ducted A/C with remote control access from your smart phone
• 6.6kw Solar Panels to keep those electricity bills down
• Security Alarm
• Integrated fridge and freezer to fabulous renovated kitchen with stone benches
• Retracting screen doors
• Glass fencing surrounding large below ground heated salt water pool
• Solar heating for pool
• Huge patio for all you outdoor entertaining
• Blackbutt wooden flooring, high ceilings, French doors, dishwasher and more
• Wider than usual driveway leading to double carport with rear access
If you are looking to move into this lovely neighbourhood you need to put this one on your list. All beautifully renovated and having 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal lounge, study area, family/meals, games room and amazing outdoor entertaining areas all you have to do is be ready to pack up and move into this impeccable home as everything else has been done for you.
Being just minutes to Freeway & Roe Highway accesses, train & bus station, major shopping centres, St John’s Private Hospital, Fiona Stanley Hospital, good schools Murdoch Uni and only 20 minutes from CBD and Fremantle are some of the many reasons Leeming is a fabulous location to live.
Council Rates: $2,061
Water Rates: $1,476
Land Area: 735m2