Gorgeous 4 Bed, 2 Bath with Park Views!
You will want to be quick to secure this 4 x 2, beautifully presented and renovated home in a desired location of Shelley! With ample space for the whole family not to mention right across from Shelley Park and only steps to the Canning River.
- The formal lounge and dining area is to the front of the home with large south facing windows that showcase the lush front gardens and beyond to the parklands.
- The Master bedroom is toward the front of the home with mirrored built in robes and a modern renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles.
- Second bedroom located next to the master and the other 2 bedrooms located off the hallway from the main living area.
- Main bathroom fully renovated with floor to ceiling tiles. WC located off the semi-renovated laundry.
- The spacious open plan family room and kitchen enjoy a northern aspect and overlook the private back garden.
- Kitchen has a large amount of storage & bench space, breakfast bar, gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher & microwave recess.
- Large pitched patio with ceiling fans, perfect for entertaining all year round.
- Plenty of parking options are available; includes a double carport with extensive paved areas for additional cars plus access through the gates to the large workshop which could double as a secure car or boat bay.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning in the living areas & 1 bedroom, plus a split system in the master bedroom.
- Solar hot water system.
- Reticulated gardens.
- Large Powered Workshop
- Dual Rossmoyne & Shelley Primary School Zones
- Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
*Pets considered upon application*
With senior and primary schools, shops, public transport links and an abundance of walkways/cycle ways and parklands close by, just move in and enjoy this home and its riverside location.
Please be aware that we encourage online applications however, the applicant must have completed a registered viewing of the property with a Vivid Property Perth representative prior to making any such application.
If the property contains images which contain furniture the prospective Tenant must not consider the property as furnished unless expressly stated as furnished in the advertisement and if so, must also understand that the furniture and furnishings may differ from that contained in the images.