The Perfect Family Abode
Under Offer - Home Open Cancelled!
Spacious home in a park-side, cul-de-sac location providing the perfect property for a family needing some space! Featuring 2 separate living spaces, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large outdoor entertaining space & huge workshop.
Situated less than 1km walk to Leeming Primary School (however you have the choice of Leeming or West Leeming PS), within the Leeming Senior High School zone, a short walk (500m) or drive to Farrington Rd shops/restaurants/amenities, and easy access to local bus stops/Roe Hwy/Kwinana Fwy for an easy commute.
- Front formal lounge & dining room with bamboo flooring, French doors, gas bayonet & access through to the kitchen.
- Huge open plan kitchen, meals & family room features high beam ceilings with an outlook to the backyard.
- Kitchen equipped with an abundance of bench & storage space, double fridge recess, microwave recess, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher & built-in pantry. Laundry conveniently situated off the kitchen.
- King sized main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, & sliding door to the backyard patio.
- Ensuite with shower & WC.
- Second, third & fourth bedrooms generously sized with built in robes.
- Main bathroom has separate bath & shower.
- Separate WC.
- Large, pitched patio with café blinds, surrounded by grassed area & low maintenance garden beds.
- Carport with automatic door, allowing up to 4 cars to park undercover & with drive-thru access to the workshop.
- 4.5m x 6m powered workshop.
- Bore reticulated gardens.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zones.
- x 20 solar panels.
- Alarm system (monitored via mobile phone).
- Insulated with batts.
- Gas storage HWS.
- 1988 built, brick & tile home on 703sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,380 per annum & council rates approx. $1,860 per annum.
Oven light is not working, sold ‘as is’.
2 x feature, wooden shelves in kitchen will be removed prior to settlement, walls will be patched & painted.
Feature pendant light in kitchen will be removed & replaced prior to settlement.