Well-loved family home, ready for the next!
5 Registered Bidders - Current Bid $930,000!
The ideal layout of a family home is hard to come by, but we have found it! Featuring formal living spaces to the front, a huge open plan kitchen/family/entertaining space with the pool & outdoor entertaining area to the rear/side, and all bedrooms down one side of the house.
Situated less than a 1km walk to Rostrata Primary School and Rostrata shops, within Willetton Senior High School zone, down the road from Collins Park and Prendwick Reserve, as well as easy access to local bus stops and arterial roads for an easy commute.
- Wide entry hall leading into the spacious sunken formal lounge room with reverse cycle a/c unit.
- Continue up to the formal dining room with servery window from the kitchen & sliding doors to the outdoor entertainment area.
- Open plan main living space: encompassing the kitchen, family/games room and bar area overlooking the pool & outdoor entertainment area – the perfect hub of the home for your family & friends to gather!
- Kitchen is equipped with gas cooktop, AEG electric oven, built in pantry, dishwasher, wide fridge recess, and breakfast bar.
- Large main bedroom with built in dressing table, walk in robe & ensuite.
- Ensuite with WC & shower.
- Remaining 3 bedrooms all generously sized with built in robes.
- Main bathroom with combined shower and bath
- Laundry with separate WC.
- Backyard including a very large pool with a patio wrapping around one side of it, sunken built in BBQ on mains gas, a grassed space for kids/pets to enjoy, and a powered shed/workshop.
- Pool cleaning equipment & Kreepy Krauley included.
- Lush, maintained gardens to the front & rear yards – bore reticulated.
- Built in gas heater to the family room.
- Double carport with automatic door & gate access through to backyard.
- Insulated with pink batts.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Solar hot water system with electric booster.
- 1979 built, brick & tile home on 680sqm block with 20m frontage, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,400 per annum & council rates approx. $1,890 per annum.