SOLD BY RHONDA BARRETT VIVID PROPERTY PERTH
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
Fabulous location directly opposite parkland reserve with play equipment and oval in this riverside suburb is this spacious family home on a 688m2 block. A great starter if you are looking to get into the market. The bones are there to make it your own with a bit of TLC and manpower from you but if you are wanting to invest there is a good tenant in place on a periodic rental who would love to stay.
• Master with ensuite and 4 door built in robe and a wall air conditioner
• 3 other bedrooms (2 with built ins)
• Formal Lounge a good size with wall air conditioner
• Dining room
• Family room with ceiling fan
• Main bathroom is good size with bath
• Separate wc
• Kitchen has outlook to gabled semi enclosed rear patio
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioning to family
• Auto lock up garage/carport
• Secure rear yard
Short walk to local shopping, good schools, Canning River Reserve, transport and of course the park outside your front door. With Ferndale having good schools and becoming a sought after suburb to live in you will need to book your viewing quickly for this one. Call Rhonda Barrett for a private viewing today 0438 996 755.
Year Built: 1974
Council Rates:$ 1,500 p/a
Water Rates: $1,202 p/a
Land Area: 688m2