IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
4 Registered Bidders - Current Bid $450,000!
The Openn Negotiation (online auction) is underway & could sell tomorrow!
Final bidding stage at 6pm on the 26th August 2021.
With almost 300sqm of building area, this home is definitely not lacking space! Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple spacious living areas, and a huge workshop area. A little TLC & this home could truly be magnificent.
Situated in a cul-de-sac location, approx. 200m walk to Canning River walkways, within Bannister Creek Primary School & Lynwood Senior High School zone, and less than 4km drive to Westfield Carousel.
- Entry opens into the sunken lounge and dining room with high raked ceilings & curved feature wall. Wood floors & Foxtel point to sunken lounge.
- Large kitchen with ample storage & bench space, gas cooktop, electrical oven & grill, fridge recess, built in pantry and breakfast bar.
- Sunken family room with sliding door to rear alfresco.
- Situated between the lounge & family room is a semi-outdoor games room, the perfect space for a pool table/entertaining all year round!
- Spacious main bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite.
- Ensuite has a large shower/roman bath & WC.
- Second & third bedrooms both generously sized with built in robes.
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower.
- Separate WC & powder room.
- Laundry situated near the kitchen with an abundance of built-in storage.
- Low maintenance backyard, mostly paved, with an elevated alfresco and a couple of established fruit trees. Ample space to pull up some paving if you prefer to have some grass!
- Enclosed carport that extends to space for an extra car and a big powered workshop! Access to the backyard from here.
- Insulated, type unknown.
- 1977 built, brick & tile home one 688sqm block. Zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,050 per annum & council rates approx. $1,590 per annum.
NB: Bore reticulation, ducted evaporative air conditioning, & 2 x built in heaters are not working, sold ‘as is’.
New automatic garage door will be installed prior to settlement.