Under Offer by Rhonda Barrett - Vivid Property Perth!
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
A RARE find in Leeming! This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus study home with a completely separate Granny Flat at the rear. Helping out elderly parents, teenagers needing their own space, housing visitors or wanting to rent out? This is perfect! Located in lovely elevated cul de sac in the Banksia Park Estate this home stands out as you drive up the street with its fabulous massive decked front courtyard area and plenty parking. Just a short walk to cafes, restaurants and the beautiful park with play ground.
Main House features:
• Master Bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• 3 other bedrooms all with built in robes
• Study with built in desk area
• Kitchen with gas cook top, plenty storage, large bench tops and dishwasher
• 2nd working area or study area off kitchen
• Games area with Built in Furniture
• Main bathroom with bath
• SOLAR PANELS 3.5kw
• Ducted evaporative air cooling & Gas fire place for heating
• Ceiling fans
• Massive patio to rear overlooking below ground glass fenced pool with decked surrounds
• Double garage plus plenty extra parking space to front of property
• Alfresco/porch area with huge decked front yard and views from rear entertaining areas over to massive Park gives you the feeling of wide open space but with privacy.
Granny Flat Features:
• Good size Master Bedroom with large walk in robe
• Semi ensuite with separate toilet
• Laundry and walk in linen storage
• Open plan kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven Plus meals area overlooking pool
• Lounge/living room with reverse cycle split system air conditioner
Only minutes to Freeway & Roe Highway accesses, transport and bus & train station, major shopping centres close by, great schools, Fiona Stanley Hospital, St John of God private hospital, Murdoch uni and most amenities at your doorstep plus only 20 mins from CBD why wouldn’t you choose Leeming to live.
Year Built: 1995
Water Rates: $1,772
Block Size: 815m2