For a private inspection, please contact Team Varga
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
Situated in a cul-de-sac location, in a neat & tidy, complex of 6 sits this 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom ‘Over 55’s’ villa with a great outdoor space!
Many local parks nearby, very easy access to bus stops on Vahland Av, just a 650m walk to Riverton Shopping Centre, 350m walk to Orana Catholic Primary School, and quick access to High Road & Leach Highway.
Please note, at least one resident must be over 55 to comply with occupancy regulations for this property.
- Separate lounge room upon entry with gas bayonet & shoppers’ entrance from garage.
- Open plan kitchen, family and meals area with gas bayonet, reverse cycle split system a/c, & sliding door to backyard.
- Modernised kitchen equipped with gas cooktop, electric oven (only approx. 6 months old), microwave & fridge recess, built in pantry and dishwasher.
- Laundry conveniently situated off the kitchen with separate WC and built-in linen cupboard.
- Spacious main bedroom with reverse cycle split system a/c, TV point, semi-ensuite and open, built-in robe.
- Semi-ensuite with large shower, WC, ample vanity storage, & heated towel rail.
- Second & third bedrooms are both a good size, one with built in robe.
- Large patio to the backyard, perfect to utilise all-year round. Continue around to garden area with grass, established plants & veggie patches, perfect for those with a green thumb or just wanting space for a small pet!
- Single garage with shoppers’ entrance & door to rear yard. Plus, gated side driveway for extra car/caravan/boat, or just easy access for yard gear!
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
- Automatic reticulation to the gardens, off the mains.
- Gas hot water system.
- Solar panels.
- Insulated with fibreglass batts.
- Bristile clay roof has been recently restored.
- 1995 built, brick & tile home on 365sqm strata block.
- Water rates approx. $1,210 per annum & council rates approx. $1,550 per annum.
- Strata levies $275 per quarter ($1,100 p/a).
NB: Easement across Vahland Av boundary.
Alarm system not working, sold ‘as is’.