Situated in a cul-de-sac location, in a neat & tidy, complex of 6 sits this 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom ‘Over 55’s’ villa with a great outdoor space!
Many local parks nearby, very easy access to bus stops on Vahland Av, just a 650m walk to Riverton Shopping Centre, 350m walk to Orana Catholic Primary School, and quick access to High Road & Leach Highway.
Please note, at least one resident must be over 55 to comply with occupancy regulations for this property.
- Separate lounge room upon entry with gas bayonet & shoppers’ entrance from garage.
- Open plan kitchen, family and meals area with gas bayonet, reverse cycle split system a/c, & sliding door to backyard.
- Modernised kitchen equipped with gas cooktop, electric oven (only approx. 6 months old), microwave & fridge recess, built in pantry and dishwasher.
- Laundry conveniently situated off the kitchen with separate WC and built-in linen cupboard.
- Spacious main bedroom with reverse cycle split system a/c, TV point, semi-ensuite and open, built-in robe.
- Semi-ensuite with large shower, WC, ample vanity storage, & heated towel rail.
- Second & third bedrooms are both a good size, one with built in robe.
- Large patio to the backyard, perfect to utilise all-year round. Continue around to garden area with grass, established plants & veggie patches, perfect for those with a green thumb or just wanting space for a small pet!
- Single garage with shoppers’ entrance & door to rear yard. Plus, gated side driveway for extra car/caravan/boat, or just easy access for yard gear!
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
- Automatic reticulation to the gardens, off the mains.
- Gas hot water system.
- Solar panels.
- Insulated with fibreglass batts.
- Bristile clay roof has been recently restored.
- 1995 built, brick & tile home on 365sqm strata block.
- Water rates approx. $1,210 per annum & council rates approx. $1,550 per annum.
- Strata levies $275 per quarter ($1,100 p/a).
NB: Easement across Vahland Av boundary.
Alarm system not working, sold ‘as is’.