The one you have been waiting for!
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
Light and bright home perfect for a young family - Current owners have brought this property back to life with some fresh paint, new kitchen benchtop, and window furnishings. Nothing to do but move in and enjoy all that is has to offer.
Ideally situated in a quiet, family friendly street with Lambertia Creek just a short walk away on the other side of the loop. Within the Bannister Creek Primary School and Lynwood Senior High School zones.
- Entry leads into the spacious formal lounge and dining area with reverse cycle split system a/c unit and gas bayonet.
- Continue through to the open plan kitchen and family room with gas bayonet and sliding door to the massive, enclosed alfresco, perfect for entertaining no matter what the weather is!
- Modern, white kitchen has ample storage including a walk-in pantry, dishwasher, breakfast bar, gas cooktop, electric oven, fridge recess, and microwave recess.
- Main bedroom featuring sheer curtains, ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite.
- Ensuite has shower and WC.
- Remaining three bedrooms are all generously sized with ceiling fans and two with curtains.
- Main bathroom has ample storage and a combined bath/shower.
- Large laundry with separate WC.
- The enclosed alfresco is surrounded by a backyard that is suited to the entire family! Featuring established gardens, ample grass area for kids/pets to enjoy, and a large workshop.
- Double carport, one with manual roller door and the other with a gate and allowing rear access.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
- Solar hot water system with electric booster.
- Insulated with batts.
- 1974 built, brick & tile home on 688sqm block.
NB: Reticulation for gardens (off the mains), sold ‘as is’- currently working off one zone for rear yard area.
Enclosed alfresco may or may not be council approved, sold ‘as is’.
3 x TV’s negotiable (brackets will remain regardless).