Under Offer by Team Varga - 8 offers written after 1st home open!!
Charming 4 x 2 x 2 family home on 750sqm – With country feel!
As soon as you walk from the verandah through the door you can feel the warmth & homely touch oozing out, you won’t want to leave! Perfect for the entire family to enjoy all-year round as well as entertain their friends & family, no matter the weather!
Situated just a 650m walk to Burrendah Primary School & less than 1km walk to Willetton Senior High School, Southlands Shopping Centre, & Burrendah Park. Easy access to multiple bus stops, South St, & Roe Hwy- everything is at your fingertips!
- Formal sunken lounge room, with sheer curtains and block-out blinds, to the front of the home; with gorgeous built in TV/entertainment unit, including DVD / Audio, mounted plasma TV, fitted speakers & additional storage cupboard.
- Continue through to the formal dining room with sliding door to the backyard & feature arch French doors through to the kitchen.
- Open plan kitchen & family room with wood floors, sliding door to outdoor entertainment area &
reverse cycle a/c unit.
- Huge kitchen featuring ample bench space & storage including behind the bench into the family room,
dishwasher, fridge and microwave recesses, & 90cm electric oven/gas cooktop.
- King sized main bedroom with walk-in robe.
- Modernised ensuite with shower & WC.
- 3 remaining bedrooms all spacious, neutral tones, with built in robes (NBN connection in 1)
- Renovated main bathroom with combined bath/shower.
- Laundry with cupboards and separate WC – external access.
- Large entertaining patio fitted with pull down blinds, surrounded by lush gardens & continues down to
second paved area - perfect for BBQing.
- Fully fenced, sparkling pool with robot cleaner & pool blanket. 3 speed pool pump.
- Extra gazebo in fenced section for laying by the pool!
- Head down to the bottom of the garden if you’re a green thumb or handyman! You’ll find multiple
veggie patches & 4.3m x 3.3m powered shed (Workbench & cupboards included), surrounded by
attractive brushwood fencing.
- Double (in tandem) carport with gate through to the backyard.
- Beautifully established gardens to the front yard with paved area for extra parking.
- Alarm system.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
- Bore reticulated gardens (manual).
- Gas storage HWS.
- Insulated with batts.
- Downlights to all main rooms.
- 1976 built, brick & tile home on a 750sqm block.
- Quality build by Malcolm Bell & same owner since built!