This beautiful & immaculate 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is a must see! Encompassing a modern kitchen, 2 separate living spaces, & 2 outdoor areas on a 688sqm block in one of the most desired locations of Willetton!
Less than a 1km walk to Burrendah Primary School, Willetton Senior High School, Burrendah Park/Sports Club, Southlands Shopping Centre, & multiple local bus stops – everything is at your fingertips!
- Wide entry hall leading through to the spacious formal lounge room that looks out to the front gardens & equipped with a ceiling fan & gas bayonet point. Step up to the formal dining room with doorway through to the kitchen.
- Large, modern kitchen looking out to the entertaining patio, has an abundance of soft closing storage, ample bench space, upright gas cooktop/oven, fridge recess, dishwasher, & breakfast bar.
- Family room off the kitchen with a fireplace & access to the entertaining area.
- King sized main bedroom with Jarrah flooring, double French doors to the serene, more private backyard area, en-suite, & walk in robe.
- En-suite equipped with WC & shower.
- Second & third bedrooms with built in robes.
- Fourth bedroom with a walk-in robe, ceiling fan & access to the additional backyard – perfect as a home office if a fourth bedroom is not required!
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower.
- Laundry with separate WC.
- Entertainment patio surrounded by low maintenance garden beds & equipped with a ceiling fan. Wrapping around to the additional backyard space with a paved gazebo & surrounded by lush, green gardens for a more relaxed entertaining space.
- Gardens include established Lemon, Olive, Mandarin, Macadamia, & Mango trees.
- Automatic bore reticulation.
- Garden shed.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
- Insulated with batts.
- Single carport with remote control door & access to the backyard.
- Instant gas hot water system.
- 1976 built, brick & tile home on a 688sqm block.
Included in sale: TV wall mounts & dishwasher.