IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
Rarely do these properties come to the market and sellers keen to negotiate a sale on this fabulous size 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home PLUS a separate Granny Flat to the rear with side access. Added to this the double carport plus room for another 4 cars to the front of the home. Bonus opportunity to rent out the granny flat to assist you with the mortgage with rentals currently in hot demand.
Features are endless including:
• Fabulous layout for dual family living or extra earning potential
• Separate entry
• Front lounge area with wood flooring
• Good size master bedroom with split system air conditioner, wall to wall B.I.Robes, Ensuite with spa & separate wc
• 3 other good size rooms with Built in Robes and 1 with split system air conditioner
• Sunlit open plan kitchen with double fridge recess, plenty bench space and storage, dishwasher and gas cooktop.
• Meals area to suit large dining suite
• Sunken games room with spit system r/c air conditioning and outlook to undercover patio
• Good size workshop in rear corner
• Double Carport with another 4 car park bays at front of house
• Solar Panels to keep electricity bills minimal
• Side access to Granny Flat
• Large Master bedroom with Walk in Robe
• Kitchen area with gas cooktop
• Open plan meals and living area very spacious
This home is perfect for anyone with a large family or needing space for elderly parents or teenage children. Jandakot is a fabulous place to live with its lovely tree lined streets, quite neighbourhood, beautiful parks play areas and walk ways. Its location within minutes of Freeway & Roe Highway accesses and major shopping centres, Murdoch University, good schools, St John of God Private Hospital, Fiona Stanley Hospital and train/bus stations make it a convenient place to live for any age family. Add to this approx 20 minutes from the CBD, airport, Fremantle and you have it all.
Year Built: 1994
Water Rates: $1,246 p/a
Land Area: 569m2