Park View Location
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
The Openn Negotiation (online auction) is underway! 2 Registered Bidders- Current Bid $860,000!
Final bidding stage at 6:00pm on the 28th September 2021
Subdivisible corner block!**
This large family home is situated on 764sqm of prime real estate directly across from Robert Smith Park. Although the home is immaculately kept, the option is there to bulldoze & start again, or subdivide in the process.
Situated within Winthrop Primary School & Melville Senior High School zones, as well as within close proximity to Corpus Christi College.
- Spacious forma lounge and dining room with sliding doors to the front yard & overlooking the park. Gas bayonet & TV point to lounge room.
- Open plan kitchen, meals & family room with double doors to open into the formal living spaces for one large entertaining area.
- Kitchen has a large window allowing a beautiful outlook to the front garden & park - equipped with ample bench space & storage, built in pantry, breakky bar, gas cooktop, electric wall oven & grill and fridge recess.
- King sized main bedroom with direct access to front yard, large built-in robe, ceiling, fan & ensuite.
- Ensuite has shower & WC.
- Second & third bedrooms generously sized with triple built-in robes.
- Main bathroom with separate shower & bath.
- Separate WC.
- Big laundry with access to rear yard/clothesline.
- Pitched alfresco to the backyard for private & weather protected entertaining, surrounded by established gardens.
- Fenced front yard with lush gardens overlooking the park & porch – perfect for kids/pets to run around securely.
- Double garage, separate to house, with door through to main entry way.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Automatic bore reticulated gardens.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- Alarm system.
- Insulated with batts.
- 1988 built, brick & tile home.
- **764sqm corner block, zoned R20, subdivisible subject to WAPC approval.
- Water rates approx. $1,220 per annum & council rates approx. $2,200 per annum.