West Leeming Location on Large Block
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
It is a pleasure to present this beautifully presented 3 bedroom spacious home, fabulously located within walking distance to bus stops, shopping centre and on a 788m2 block in West Leeming. Move in ready with no stone left unturned in ensuring it is immaculate throughout. You will be surprised at its many features which include:
* Good size master bedroom with plenty wardrobe space
* Large sunken formal lounge room
* Formal dining with outlook to rear garden area
* Amazing amount of cupboards, drawers and bench tops to the kitchen with gas cooktop, double fridge recess and dishwasher
* Family room opens to outdoor living area
* 2nd and 3rd bedroom with built in robes
* Linen and storage cupboards
* Bathroom with bath. Separate wc
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Freshly painted throughout interior
* Paved patio
* Bore reticulated lawns and gardens
* Double carport but plenty room for further parking
* Access to rear yard through gates to secure yard for children and pets to play.
This lovely home has had the same owners for nearly 40 years and they have enjoyed the many benefits of living in this family suburb so now the same opportunity awaits you. Every amenity you need is close by with only a couple of minutes to Freeway and Roe Highway accesses and bus and train station. Major shopping centres close by and sought after schools, Fiona Stanley Hospital, St John of God Private Hospital, Murdoch University and every amenity at your doorstep plus only 20 mins from CBD and Fremantle. Be quick to register your interest to view.
Year built: 1979*
Land size: 788m2*
Water rates: $1214*
Council rates: $1598*