Perfect family home!
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
7 Registered Bidders - Current Bid $460,000!
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION (ONLINE AUCTION) IS UNDERWAY & COULD SELL TOMORROW!
FINAL BIDDING STAGE AT 6PM ON THE 20TH MAY 2021.
Nestled in a quiet & convenient location of Ferndale sits this spacious family home featuring a renovated kitchen, ensuite & main bathroom, pool, 2 separate living areas, dual driveway, large shed… the list goes on!!
You won’t have to travel far for your local amenities! Just 200m to Fountain College School, approx. 1km to Bannister Creek Primary School, Lynwood Senior High School, & Lynwood Supa IGA/local shops. Walking trails through parklands & along Canning River are also less than 1km away, easy access to multiple bus stops, High Rd, & Nicholson Rd for an easy commute & Westfield Carousel approx. 10-minute drive away.
- Entry hall leading into the open plan kitchen, meals, & family room. Equipped with a tv point, sliding door to rear yard/shopper’s entrance from carport, & built-in storage cupboard.
- Gorgeous, neutral kitchen with an abundance of drawer & cupboard storage, ample bench space, induction cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge recess & built-in pantry.
- Spacious & light filled sunken formal lounge room looking & opening out to the pool area. Fitted with ceiling fan & gas bayonet point.
- Step up to formal dining room that links back through to the kitchen.
- Large main bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite.
- Beautifully renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, rain duet shower head & WC.
- Second, third & fourth bedrooms all generously sized with built in robes. Fourth also has a built-in desk that could be removed to provide extra space!
- Main bathroom also superbly renovated to tie in with the ensuite, featuring additional storage.
- Separate WC.
- Large, semi-detached laundry with additional washroom/enclosed patio – perfect if you need a home beauty/hair salon with separate entrance!
- Dual driveway; one side has a carport with roller door through to the laundry area, the other side with extra-high carport (suitable for boat or caravan) & access through to large shed
- Backyard patio overlooking grassed area & established, low maintenance gardens.
- Private, gated pool area with second patio to the front of the home – perfect positioning for entertaining in the living/dining room while watching the kids!
- Front yard has very low maintenance & tidy gardens with succulents & palms.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Blow-in insulation.
- Solar hot water system.
- Alarm system.
- Pool cleaning equipment included. Pool requires resurfacing.
- 1974 built, brick & tile home on a 734sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,150 & council rates approx. $1,500 per annum.