This is a rare opportunity to lease a ultra-modern townhouse for 20% below market rent. Featuring a gorgeous floor plan it uses high ceilings and clever storage options to create a feeling of spaciousness. With its easy care lock up and leave lifestyle it is sure to be appealing to many.
*Open plan kitchen & living area
*Balcony off the master
*Outdoor paved alfresco with shade cloth.
*Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
*Modern fittings & fixtures
*Stainless steel appliances
*His and hers recessed robes
*Automatic garage & storage unit
*Outdoor Area with Shade Sail and beautiful gardens
*Minutes to beach & foreshore
*Parks & recreation nearby
*Close to schools, shops & bus stops
APPLICATION & PROPERTY VIEWING POLICY FOR NRAS PROPERTIES
In order to make a provisional application for this property you must undertake the following:
1. You must read the NRAS information below to ensure that you qualify for an NRAS Property
2. You must review the property advertisement and check that the property meets your needs.
3. So long as you meet the NRAS qualification criteria and the property appears suitable, you should make an online application (which shall remain subject to inspection by you). You can do this by finding the property on the vivid website at www.vividpropertyperth.com.au and clicking the ‘Make Application’ button. Applications must be fully completed for all occupants and you must provide the required documentation for all occupants over 18 years of age. If an incomplete application is submitted it will not be processed.
4. Upon receipt of the application, so long as it is complete, it will be processed and if acceptable, we shall invite you to attend the property for a private viewing with the Leasing Manager.
5. Should you wish to then proceed to enter into a lease on the property, subject to any formal approvals required, all relevant documentation to affect the lease shall be prepared and issued
IMPORTANT NRAS ELIGABILITY INFORMATION
This property is a part of the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS). To be eligible to rent an NRAS property the gross household income for the 12 months immediately prior to applying must not exceed the total of the following amounts applicable to your household:
First adult: $52,324
First adult - sole parent: $55,034
Each additional adult: $20,017
Each child: $17,357
When applying for an NRAS property, all intended occupants over the age of 18 are required to be listed in the application form and will need to submit evidence of all of their gross income, for instance:
• Employment income (provide the last 4 payslips)
• Centrelink statements where applicable
• Income from other sources – copy of tax return or a letter from your tax agent
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
If the property contains images which contain furniture the prospective Tenant must not consider the property as furnished unless expressly stated as furnished in the advertisement and if so, must also understand that the furniture and furnishings may differ from that contained in the images.