Very rare, large family home with additional granny flat!
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
One of a kind with 2 dwellings, a 4x2 & a 2x1.
Perfect for multi-generational living, a bit of extra income, large families.. the choice is yours! Beautifully maintained, large family home with the added benefit of a separate granny flat giving you 6 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms! Plus a great outdoor entertainment area, freshly painted throughout, brand new roller blinds & brand new carpets – just move in and enjoy!
Situated within the very popular Rostrata Primary School zone, Willetton Senior High School zone, short walk to Portcullis Park & easy access to Roe Hwy, South St & local bus stops for an easy commute.
- Entry hall leading into light and bright, formal dining room with polished timber floor boards and spacious sunken lounge room.
- Continue into large open plan kitchen, meals, family room and sunken games room opening out to backyard & outdoor entertainment area.
- Kitchen has ample storage and bench space, breakfast bar, dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven, and built in pantry.
- King size main bedroom with bay window, walk in robe and ensuite.
- Ensuite with shower and WC.
- 3 remaining bedrooms all generous size with built in robes.
- Main bathroom has separate bath and shower.
- Double linen cupboards
- Separate WC.
- Huge entertaining patio with timber decking, café blind & access through to garage.
- Surrounded by low maintenance, freshly mulched & manicured gardens.
- Neat & tidy air-conditioned granny flat featuring a living area, kitchenette, 2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom with corner spa – perfect for grandparents, leasing out, separate quarters for guests, home office or simply extra space for teenagers/parents retreat.
- Granny flat currently leased on periodical lease for $300 per week.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Extra large double garage with alcove for storage with auto door.
- Solar panels.
- Security screens to all windows and doors.
- 1991 built, double brick and Bristile clay tiled home on a 770sqm block.
NB: bore reticulation & 2 x split system a/c’s sold ‘as is’.