Home Open Cancelled!! Sold by Team Varga!!
A fantastic opportunity for couples, small families, investors or retirees. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has been beautifully renovated & maintained immaculately.
Situated within the very popular Rostrata Primary School zone, Willetton Senior High School zone, short walk to Portcullis Park & easy access to Roe Hwy, South St & local bus stops for an easy commute.
Currently leased to fantastic tenants at $400 per week - would love to stay on for an investor!
- Gorgeous Blackbutt floorboards throughout the living, dining, & kitchen.
- Entry opens up to the separate, spacious lounge room & dining area.
- The dining area flows through to the completely renovated kitchen - no space wasted there!
- Kitchen is equipped with an abundance of storage throughout, 2 drawer dishwasher, Westinghouse cooktop, Westinghouse oven, & a laundry nook with washing machine recess, laundry trough & storage cupboards.
- All 3 bedrooms with plush, dark carpets; Main bedroom & second bedroom with built in robes.
- Stylish bathroom fully renovated with floor to ceiling tiles & a large vanity.
- Separate WC also fully renovated to match style of the bathroom.
- Backyard with great patio space perfect for entertaining, surrounded by grass area & garden beds - perfect for kids & pets!
- Single carport with gate access through to the backyard & garden shed.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Roof painted & new gutters fitted just over a year ago.
- Alarm system.
- Blow-in insulation.
- Automatic reticulation off the mains in front & back gardens.
- Electric hot water system.
- 1987 built, brick & tile home on 320sqm rear strata block.
- Water rates approx. $1,050 & council rates approx. $1,400 per annum.