Beautiful, spacious and immaculately maintained family home that feels warm & inviting as soon as you walk through the front door. Large floor-to-ceiling windows & spacious open plan living spaces allows the house to be flooded with natural light & provides an outlook to the lush, green gardens that surround the home.
Ideally located, being just a 350m walk to Banksia Primary School & within Leeming Senior High School zone. Less than 200m to Ernest Wild Park (kids playground set for redevelopment by the council), close proximity to Murdoch University, Oberthur Primary School, Bull Creek & Southlands Shopping Centres, Fiona Stanley Hospital, St John of God Hospital, Melville Glades Golf Course, Striker Indoor Fitness Centre, multiple childcare facilities, libraries, various restaurants & easy access to public transport - buses to Murdoch train station every 4 mins during peak hours.
- Wide entry hall leading into the spacious sunken formal lounge room & continuing up to the formal dining room.
- Large open plan kitchen, meals, family & games room with an outlook to the backyard entertaining area, reverse cycle a/c split system, & LED downlights.
- Kitchen featuring ample storage & bench space, walk in pantry, dual drawer Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric wall oven & grill, and spacious fridge recess.
- King sized main bedroom with large walk-in robe & ensuite.
- Second, third & fourth bedrooms all generously sized - 2 with double built in robes.
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower.
- Separate WC.
- Laundry with ample storage plus linen/storage cupboard in hallway.
- Undercover alfresco, perfect for entertaining, looking out to the tranquil backyard garden that your kids will love! *Cubby house negotiable*
- Large secured shed/workshop with 3 phase power on concrete slab.
- Double carport plus ample driveway parking and room for a trailer.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning & 3 x reverse cycle split system units (main bedroom, family area & games room).
- Ducted gas heating (& gas bayonets) keeps the whole house warm and cosy during those chilly winter months.
- Gas hot water system.
- Alarm system (monitoring optional), security grills, locked windows & security window film.
- Gardens fully reticulated (automated) off the mains.
- Freshly painted & new, high quality vertical blinds installed.
- Family sized 6.6Kw solar power system x 19 panels (new) keeps your electricity bills low.
- Insulated with batts.
- 1983 built, brick & tile home on 697sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,360 & council rates approx. $1,800 per annum.
NB: Fish pond not working, sold ‘as is’.