Reserve has been met!!
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
6 Registered Bidders - Current Bid $750,000
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION (ONLINE AUCTION) IS UNDERWAY & COULD SELL TOMORROW! FINAL BIDDING STAGE AT 4PM ON THE 28TH FEBRUARY 2021.
Take your pick between Willetton Senior High School or Rossmoyne Senior High School!!**
If space is what you need, look no further! This modern family home encompasses 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living/dining/kitchen, separate study, a games room, AND a pool!
Enjoy the benefits of being situated between Willetton & Riverton hubs, giving you a wide selection of amenities & activities at your fingertips - Just over 1km walk to Riverton Primary School, approx. 2km to Rostrata Primary School & shops, less than 1km to Riverton Leisureplex, short ride or drive to Canning River, many local cafes & parks nearby… the list goes on!
- Open plan kitchen, living & dining room with large sliding doors & windows looking out to the outdoor entertaining area & pool.
- Modern, white kitchen with an abundance of storage including a built-in pantry, gas cook top, electric oven, breakfast bar, & shoppers entrance from garage.
- Games room or teenagers retreat situated to the back of the home with tv points & an outlook to the pool.
- Main bedroom with double walk in robe, ensuite & ceiling fan.
- Ensuite with double shower & separate WC.
- Study situated to front of the home along with main bedroom, perfect for home office or nursery/5th bedroom.
- 3 remaining bedrooms, all a generous size with built in robes & ceiling fans.
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower.
- Large laundry with separate WC.
- Outdoor entertaining space overlooking the fully fenced, sparkling pool.
- Double garage with roller door access through to rear yard.
- Very low maintenance gardens to front & rear.
- 2008 built, brick & colorbond home on 510sqm survey-strata block.
- Water rates approx. $1,560 & council rates approx. $2,200 per annum.
- **Determined by where your child spends their final year of primary school (Rostrata Primary School or Riverton Primary School).