Sold By Rhonda Barrett Vivid Property Perth
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
Warm and welcoming is the feeling you get when you walk into this well maintained family home in a wonderful neighbourhood. Move in ready with the current owners leaving no stone left unturned in its immaculate presentation. Many features here including:
• Fabulous layout with 3 separated living areas
• King size master bedroom with Walk in Robe, split r/c air conditioner and lovely renovated Ensuite with separate toilet. Bedroom opens out to a cozy courtyard.
• Large sunken formal lounge with French doors opening to patio area
• Formal dining room
• 3 other good size bedrooms with double door robes, 1 with split r/c air conditioning
• Kitchen with double sink, gas cook top, electric oven, double fridge space and double drawer dishwasher
• Meals area and breakfast bar
• Sunken games room
• Family room
• Ducted evaporative air cooling to master and living areas
• Large paved patio for your outdoor entertaining
• Fenced below ground pool with auto cleaner
• 2 x rain water tanks
• Double auto garage with rear access through roller door
• Bore auto reticulation to lush gardens & lawns
The list goes on but best you come and see for yourself what this lovely home has on offer.
Jandakot is a fabulous place to live with its lovely tree lined streets, quiet neighbourhood, beautiful parks play areas and walk ways. Its location within minutes of Freeway & Roe Highway accesses and major shopping centres, Murdoch University, good schools, St John of God Private Hospital, Fiona Stanley Hospital and train/bus stations make it a convenient place to live for any age family. Add to this approx 20 minutes from the CBD and you have it all.
Water Rates: $1,263
Land Area: 693m2