Sold by Team Varga
Quaint, 3 bedroom home on a 380sqm street-front block within the Rossmoyne Senior High School zone & option for Riverton or Shelley Primary School – This is the perfect entry home into Riverton, whether it is for a young family/couple, investor, retirees or with the foresight of renovating!!
Situated towards the end of a cul-de-sac in a family-friendly suburb, just over 1km walk/ride/drive to Canning River/Riverton Bridge Park, an abundance of local parks nearby, just over 2km drive to Riverton Stockland Shopping Centre & ease access to Leach Hwy and local bus stops for an easy commute.
- Wood flooring throughout.
- Entry leading through to family room with sliding door to patio.
- Spacious kitchen with upright gas cooker, ample storage & free-standing bench.
- 3 generously sized bedrooms, main with free-standing robe.
- Bathroom with separate bath & shower.
- Spacious laundry with modern cabinets & access to backyard.
- Spacious patio with wooden decking surrounded by low maintenance gardens.
- 6 x 3m shed.
- Single carport plus ample driveway parking.
- Established front gardens.
- Reticulation off the mains.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to bedrooms & living area.
- Insulated with pink batts (excl. living room).
- Electric hot water system.
- 1960’s built, brick veneer & tile home.
- 380sqm street-front strata block, zoned R25.
- Water rates approx. $650 & council rates approx. $1,450 per annum.
NB: patio is not council approved, sold ‘as is’.
Council approval for 5.5m x 3m shed, actual size is 6m x 3m.