IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
1 Registered Bidder - Current Bid $400,000
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION (ONLINE AUCTION) IS UNDERWAY & COULD SELL TOMORROW! FINAL BIDDING STAGE AT 6PM ON THE 4TH MARCH 2021.
Quaint, 3 bedroom home on a 380sqm street-front block within the Rossmoyne Senior High School zone & option for Riverton or Shelley Primary School – This is the perfect entry home into Riverton, whether it is for a young family/couple, investor, retirees or with the foresight of renovating!!
Situated towards the end of a cul-de-sac in a family-friendly suburb, just over 1km walk/ride/drive to Canning River/Riverton Bridge Park, an abundance of local parks nearby, just over 2km drive to Riverton Stockland Shopping Centre & ease access to Leach Hwy and local bus stops for an easy commute.
- Wood flooring throughout.
- Entry leading through to family room with sliding door to patio.
- Spacious kitchen with upright gas cooker, ample storage & free-standing bench.
- 3 generously sized bedrooms, main with free-standing robe.
- Bathroom with separate bath & shower.
- Spacious laundry with modern cabinets & access to backyard.
- Spacious patio with wooden decking surrounded by low maintenance gardens.
- 6 x 3m shed.
- Single carport plus ample driveway parking.
- Established front gardens.
- Reticulation off the mains.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to bedrooms & living area.
- Insulated with pink batts (excl. living room).
- Electric hot water system.
- 1960’s built, brick veneer & tile home.
- 380sqm street-front strata block, zoned R25.
- Water rates approx. $650 & council rates approx. $1,450 per annum.
NB: patio is not council approved, sold ‘as is’.
Council approval for 5.5m x 3m shed, actual size is 6m x 3m.