ANOTHER ONE UNDER OFFER BY TEAM VARGA!
Beautiful features & finishing’s throughout this home including renovated kitchen & bathrooms leaving nothing to be desired! Perfect for those that love to entertain or wanting their next family home for their kid’s teenage years.
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, approx. 1.2km to Banksia Park Primary School, multitude of options for local restaurants/cafes/shops, easy access to local bus stops, Murdoch train station & arterial roads for an easy commute.
- Entry with solid Jarrah floors leading into the large separate study/home office then into the formal lounge room with carpet flooring, high ceilings, built in bar, & gas point.
- Continue up to the formal dining room with solid Jarrah floors.
- Large open plan kitchen, meals, & family/games area looking out to the backyard entertaining & pool area.
- Modern kitchen renovated by ‘The Maker’ with ample bench space & soft closing storage including a LeMans corner cupboard & Hafaele drawer separators, splashbacks throughout, built in pantry, fridge recess, and Bosch gas cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher.
- Spacious main bedroom situated to the front of the home with optimized storage in the walk in robe, ceiling fan, & ensuite.
- Renovated ensuite with separate powder room & floor to ceiling tiles to shower & WC area.
- 3 queen sized bedrooms situated to the rear of the home, all with double built in robes & ceiling fans.
- Renovated main bathroom with separate bath & shower.
- Laundry with ample storage including broom/ironing board storage & separate WC.
- Beautiful outdoor entertaining area with ample alfresco area, gas point for BBQ, & glass fenced pool all surrounded by lush, established gardens.
- Raised entertaining area to the front yard with seating area, lush established gardens/potted plants & spa - perfect to watch the sunset!
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Wool insulated.
- Automatic bore reticulated gardens.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- Two way switches from the carport, in the dining room and down the passage, dimer switches in the kitchen and games room, & plenty of power points throughout.
- 5.2kW solar panels.
- Double garage with automatic door.
- Artwork in main bedroom, spa, pot plants to front patio, dishwasher, & pool cleaner all included in the sale.
- Water rates approx. $1,400 & council rates approx. $1,870 per annum.
- 1988 built brick & tile home on a 700sqm elevated block, 20m frontage, zoned R20.