Magnificent family home!
Oozing with style and charm from the curb side right through the home and all the way to the backyard. No expense has been spared in bringing this property back to life, featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal & informal living spaces, and a huge outdoor area – there is room for the whole family!
Perfect for those that want to step out their door for a leisurely walk with Canning River at the end of the street, only approx. 550m to Bywater Park, and less than 1km to Lo Quay River Café. Not to mention, Curtin University, Westfield Carousel/Cannington Shops, Perth CBD and Perth Airport all within a 12km radius.
- Gorgeous front façade with farmhouse style fretwork & a porch to sit under & watch the world go by.
- Wide entry hall leading with Jarrah flooring & beautiful wainscoting that continues through the walkways & front bedroom/office.
- Formal front lounge & dining room featuring decorative wood molding & framed wallpaper, plantation shutters, embellished wall sconces & chandeliers, gas bayonet, & reverse cycle a/c split system.
- To the rear of the home is the open plan kitchen, meals & family that opens to the outdoor entertaining area. Equipped with tiled floors, gas bayonet, & reverse cycle a/c split system.
- Modern, neutral kitchen has an abundance of storage & bench space, fridge recess, built in pantry, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, tiled splashback, and breakfast bar.
- Spacious main bedroom with Jarrah flooring, double curtains, large built-in robe, ceiling fan, & ensuite.
- Ensuite with shower, WC, & abundance of vanity storage.
- Second & third bedrooms generously sized with feature wallpaper, curtains, carpets, & built-in robes.
- Fourth bedroom to the front of the home has Jarrah flooring & robe recess – currently being utilised as a home office.
- Large main bathroom with shower, corner spa bath, & heated towel rail.
- Separate WC.
- Modern laundry with an abundance of built-in storage, plus 2 additional built-in cupboards to the hallway.
- Wrap-around patio to the backyard that overlooks the sparkling pool & established, private garden.
- Automatic bore reticulated gardens.
- Double garage with automatic panel door.
- Solar panels.
- Insulated with batts.
- Gas hot water system.
- 1986 built, brick & Colorbond home on an 803sqm block.
- Zoned R25 – subdividable into 2 lots.
- Water rates approx. $1,220 & council rates approx. $1,850 per annum.
NB: Ducted evaporative air conditioner has been disconnected, sold ‘as is’.