IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home on a low maintenance 307sqm block – perfect for a family, couple, investor, retirees… the list goes on!
Situated within Bletchley Park Primary School zone (approx. 2.5km drive) & option between Southern River College or Thornlie Senior High School! Many local parks nearby, abundance of bus stops for an easy commute, & conveniently located less than 500m from local Southern River shops on Warton Road for easy access to many amenities.
- Entry hall leading to open plan kitchen, dining & living room at the rear of the property with sliding door to outdoor entertaining area & shoppers entry from garage.
- Large kitchen with ample cupboard & bench space, breakfast bar, built in pantry, dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven, microwave recess, & double fridge recess.
- Massive main bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite.
- Ensuite with shower & WC.
- Second & third bedrooms both generous size.
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower.
- Separate WC off laundry.
- Low maintenance gardens with reticulation to the rear.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout.
- Roller shutters to the front.
- Security alarm.
- Solar panels.
- Water rates approx. $1,100 & council rates approx. $1,800 per annum.
- 2012 built, brick & colourbond home on 307sqm block.