Sold by Team Varga after 1st home open!
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
On an easy to maintain, 278sqm survey-strata block sits this 2014 built secure and immaculate 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home perfect for retirees, downsizers, first home buyers, students, professionals… the list goes on!
Just a short drive to Curtin University, Perth CBD, bustling Vic Park and Carousel Shopping Centre plus easy access to Leach Hwy and public transport.
- Light and bright open plan living, dining and kitchen area with neutral finishing’s throughout.
- Kitchen with built in pantry, Westinghouse 5 burner gas cook top and large oven, ample bench space, and breakfast bar.
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
- 2 other bedrooms both generous size with built in robes.
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- Separate WC.
- Low maintenance backyard with portico surrounded by low maintenance gardens.
- Security gate to driveway, double garage with automatic door and shopper’s entrance.
- Low maintenance gardens to front yard.
- Insulated with batts.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Instant gas hot water system.
- NBN connected.
- Annual termite inspections/treatments conducted.
- Water rates approx. $1,300 and council rates approx. $1,700 per annum.
- 2014 Plunkett Homes built, brick and colourbond house, approx. 123sqm living space.
- Rear, 278sqm survey-strata block.