Grand family home in dress circle location!
Perched on a raised block, in an elevated street sits this 2-storey family home that captures the beautiful views & sunsets over Willetton!
Situated in the highly sought-after, cul-de-sac location of Hornet Rise; approx. 1km walk to the ‘hub’ of Willetton, encompassing Willetton Senior High School, Burrendah Primary School, Castlereagh School, Southlands Shopping Centre & Burrendah Park/Willetton Sports Club.
Additionally, it is very easy access to South St and local bus stops, allowing an easy commute in all directions.
- Formal sunken lounge room with high ceilings, gas bayonet & abundance of power points. Continue up to the large formal dining room that links through to the kitchen. Bar situated between the two formal areas, perfect for entertaining.
- Large open plan kitchen, family & sunken games room at the back of the house that opens out to the backyard. Reverse cycle a/c split system in the sunken games room.
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher, electric oven, gas cooktop, double built-in pantry, fridge recess, & breakfast bar.
- Main bedroom is king sized with built in robe & ensuite.
- Ensuite has combined shower/bath & dual access for guests to use as powder room.
- Separate WC.
- Continue upstairs to where the remaining 3 bedrooms are situated; all very generously sized with built in robes & access to the front facing balcony.
- Main bathroom has combined shower/roman bath, double vanity & separate WC.
- Landing to top of stairs is the perfect space for a study nook.
- Laundry has an abundance of storage, in addition to the storage cupboard in the hall & under stair storage.
- The backyard features an alfresco surrounded by the well-established gardens and second patio to the side.
- Large storage shed to the backyard.
- Double carport with automatic roller doors & pedestrian gate access to the rear.
- Well-established and easy care front garden featuring mostly Australian native plants.
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs.
- Storage gas hot water system.
- 5kW solar panel system.
- Automatic bore reticulation.
- NBN ready (fibre to the node).
- Smart security system, ability to monitor/arm/disarm via mobile.
- 1981 built, brick & tile home on 687sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,480 & council rates approx. $2,000 per annum.