Grand family home in dress circle location!
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
4 Registered Bidders- Current Bid $835,000!
The Openn Negotiation (online auction) is underway & could sell tomorrow!
Final bidding stage at 7pm on the 29th July 2021.
Perched on a raised block, in an elevated street sits this 2-storey family home that captures the beautiful views & sunsets over Willetton!
Situated in the highly sought-after, cul-de-sac location of Hornet Rise; approx. 1km walk to the ‘hub’ of Willetton, encompassing Willetton Senior High School, Burrendah Primary School, Castlereagh School, Southlands Shopping Centre & Burrendah Park/Willetton Sports Club.
Additionally, it is very easy access to South St and local bus stops, allowing an easy commute in all directions.
- Formal sunken lounge room with high ceilings, gas bayonet & abundance of power points. Continue up to the large formal dining room that links through to the kitchen. Bar situated between the two formal areas, perfect for entertaining.
- Large open plan kitchen, family & sunken games room at the back of the house that opens out to the backyard. Reverse cycle a/c split system in the sunken games room.
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher, electric oven, gas cooktop, double built-in pantry, fridge recess, & breakfast bar.
- Main bedroom is king sized with built in robe & ensuite.
- Ensuite has combined shower/bath & dual access for guests to use as powder room.
- Separate WC.
- Continue upstairs to where the remaining 3 bedrooms are situated; all very generously sized with built in robes & access to the front facing balcony.
- Main bathroom has combined shower/roman bath, double vanity & separate WC.
- Landing to top of stairs is the perfect space for a study nook.
- Laundry has an abundance of storage, in addition to the storage cupboard in the hall & under stair storage.
- The backyard features an alfresco surrounded by the well-established gardens and second patio to the side.
- Large storage shed to the backyard.
- Double carport with automatic roller doors & pedestrian gate access to the rear.
- Well-established and easy care front garden featuring mostly Australian native plants.
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs.
- Storage gas hot water system.
- 5kW solar panel system.
- Automatic bore reticulation.
- NBN ready (fibre to the node).
- Smart security system, ability to monitor/arm/disarm via mobile.
- 1981 built, brick & tile home on 687sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,480 & council rates approx. $2,000 per annum.
NB: gas heater in rear meals area not working, sold ‘as is’.