IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
Top your list with this gem! This 3-bedroom rear strata in Willetton High School Zone has so many surprises awaiting you tucked away at the end of the driveway. So close to Shopping Centres, transport, schools and all your day-to-day amenities as well, you will want to put this as top priority viewing.
Some of the many features include:
• Ducted Reverse Cycle zoned air conditioning
• 6.6 kw solar panels to help with those electricity bills
• Separate large entry leads out to a cozy courtyard as well as into the main home
• Master bedroom with built in robes
• 2 other good size bedrooms with built in robes
• Formal lounge
• Meals area with French doors opening to semi-enclosed decked patio with a topical vibe
• Kitchen has plenty of cupboards and opens into the laundry/scullery with dishwasher and more bench space
• Double door linen storage
• Gym come storage room come games room or easily renovated to become another bedroom or living space
• Great size yard with lots of hideaway places full of numerous fruit trees bearing heaps of fruit every year
• Huge gabled double carport with area to side for trailer or camper
• Large garage/workshop
• Fully reticulated lawn & gardens
With all the extras Bull Creek has to offer in its closeness to the CBD, access to Freeway, Transport, Bus/train station, shopping centres, all amenities you need, as well as great schools, Murdoch Uni, Private & Public Hospitals all just a stone’s throw away, why wouldn’t you secure a home in this fabulous suburb? Top that with the Oberthur Primary School and Willetton High School zones, and this gorgeous home is a viewing must.
Year Built: 1977
Council Rates: $1,546 p/a
Water Rates: $1,099 p/a