Neat, tidy & low maintenance!
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION (ONLINE AUCTION) IS UNDERWAY & COULD SELL TOMORROW!
FINAL BIDDING STAGE AT 6PM ON THE 29TH APRIL 2021
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac sits this lock up & leave, 3 x 1 street front strata block – ideal for a young family, couple, professionals, retirees, investors… the list goes on!!
Less than 1km walk to Rostrata Primary School/shops & cafes, within the Willetton Senior High School zone, 3 doors down from Caulfield Park, approx. 1.3km walk to Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre & Riverton Leisureplex, Canning River within close proximity & easy access to local bus stops/arterial roads for an easy commute!
- New carpets to bedrooms & freshly painted throughout!
- Entry leading into the spacious lounge & dining room with Foxtel point & wood-look floors.
- Continue through to open plan kitchen & family room with reverse cycle split system a/c, ceiling fan & sliding door that opens out to the backyard patio.
- Kitchen equipped with electric cooktop, fridge & microwave recess, built in pantry, & electric oven.
- Main bedroom with large built-in robe & ceiling fan.
- Second & third bedrooms good size, one with ceiling fan & built in robe.
- Bathroom has a separate shower & bath.
- Separate WC.
- Linen cupboard to hallway.
- Backyard patio perfect for entertaining throughout the year. Surrounded by low maintenance, mulched garden beds – perfect to make it your own!
- Garden shed.
- Single carport & ample driveway parking.
- 1985 brick & tile home on strata block – no strata fees applicable!
- Water rates approx. $1,150 & council rates approx. $1,500 per annum.
NB: reticulation is not working & sold ‘as is’.