Sold by Team Varga!
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac sits this lock up & leave, 3 x 1 street front strata block – ideal for a young family, couple, professionals, retirees, investors… the list goes on!!
Less than 1km walk to Rostrata Primary School/shops & cafes, within the Willetton Senior High School zone, 3 doors down from Caulfield Park, approx. 1.3km walk to Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre & Riverton Leisureplex, Canning River within close proximity & easy access to local bus stops/arterial roads for an easy commute!
- New carpets to bedrooms & freshly painted throughout!
- Entry leading into the spacious lounge & dining room with Foxtel point & wood-look floors.
- Continue through to open plan kitchen & family room with reverse cycle split system a/c, ceiling fan & sliding door that opens out to the backyard patio.
- Kitchen equipped with electric cooktop, fridge & microwave recess, built in pantry, & electric oven.
- Main bedroom with large built-in robe & ceiling fan.
- Second & third bedrooms good size, one with ceiling fan & built in robe.
- Bathroom has a separate shower & bath.
- Separate WC.
- Linen cupboard to hallway.
- Backyard patio perfect for entertaining throughout the year. Surrounded by low maintenance, mulched garden beds – perfect to make it your own!
- Garden shed.
- Single carport & ample driveway parking (including space for a caravan!)
- 1985 brick & tile home on an approx. 500sqm strata block – no strata fees applicable!
- Water rates approx. $1,150 & council rates approx. $1,500 per annum.
- **Determined by where your child spends their final year of primary school (Rostrata Primary School or Riverton Primary School).
NB: reticulation is not working & sold ‘as is’.