UNIQUE FAMILY HOME! PRIVATE VIEWINGS ONLY
**Please contact Team Varga to arrange a private inspection of this stunning home!**
Wow! Stunning family home with extra large rooms throughout, beautiful ornate features, modern kitchen, plenty of storage and perfect entertaining area… the list goes on & on!
Situated in a highly sought after location approx. 1km to Willetton Senior High School, Burrendah Primary School, Southlands Shopping Centre, & Burrendah Park/Willetton Sports Club, plus easy access to main arterial roads & public transport for an easy commute.
- Grand entry hall with storage room & atrium leading into the formal sunken lounge room showcasing the ornate features that continues through to the dining room.
- Spacious sunken lounge has a stunning, functioning fireplace, feature cornices & ornate ceiling/archways, & decorative pendant light/wall sconces.
- Step up to the formal dining room with feature cornices & ornate ceiling & access to the backyard patio & continue through to the kitchen.
- Huge modern kitchen that overlooks the backyard, equipped with an abundance of storage including a pantry with pull-out drawers, ample bench space, Omega 5 burner gas cooktop, Westinghouse gas oven & electric grill, dishwasher, & extra-wide double fridge recess.
- Spacious family room with a built in TV/display unit with gas heater with sliding doors to the backyard entertainment area.
- Massive main bedroom has a walk in robe, enough space to create a parents retreat, & a bay window with an outlook to the front balcony with beautiful purple wisteria running along it.
- Ensuite with shower and separate WC.
- Second & third bedrooms both king size with double built in robes & study desk.
- Fourth bedroom, also generous size, with double built in robe.
- Large main bathroom with combined shower/bath.
- Separate WC.
- Oversized laundry fitted with built in washing basket, double built in storage cupboard, plus a walk in linen press just outside in the hallway.
- The perfect entertaining space! Patio area with enough space for the whole family with a built in BBQ with mains supplied gas, kitchenette with bar fridge included – all overlooking the fully fenced pool.
- Patio & pool surrounded by spectacular, well established gardens that you will see continue around the entire property.
- Wide gate access to one side of the property & pedestrian gate access to the other.
- Extra-large double garage under the house with enough space for extra storage/work bench space & equipped with remote roller doors.
- Bore reticulated gardens throughout plus a hose plumbed from the bore.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with zoning.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- Ducted vacuum throughout.
- Roller shutters fitted to all bedrooms.
- 1984 built home on raised, 683sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,460 per annum & council rates approx. $2,000 per annum.