STUNNING FAMILY HOME!!
This beautiful family home in a sought after pocket of Leeming has it all - Immaculately presented, freshly painted, & a bright, modern feel throughout the home! Sitting on a 744sqm block in a quiet, well-kept street, this architecturally designed, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has 3 living areas and is surrounded by lush, established gardens and a large outdoor entertaining areas.
- Open plan living/family/dining room & functional kitchen.
- Kitchen features a dishwasher, gas cooktop & large picture window that opens out to the outdoor entertaining areas.
- Formal lounge room & separate formal dining room.
- Enormous third living area perfect for family, games, or theatre room – featuring a computer nook for bar area & doors to close off from the other living areas (ideal for kids.)
- King sized main bedroom with his & hers built in robes & an ensuite with large shower & separate WC.
- Second, third & fourth bedroom are located to the rear of the house, all double sized. Fourth bedroom wardrobe included.
- Renovated large main bathroom with separate bath & floor to ceiling Italian tiles.
- Laundry fitted with a walk-in storage cupboard & built-in linen cupboard.
- Enchanting landscaped gardens surround the home creating complete privacy and beautiful views from every window, plus they are fully reticulated with an automatic bore. Established lawns front and rear.
- Massive gabled patio off the kitchen/family room with exposed aggregate floor, perfect for entertaining year round! Plus a large pergola at the rear of the house.
- The backyard is completely enclosed with a wide, sliding side gate from the carport which gives access for a boat or trailer.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning to the master bedroom and all living areas split R/C and A/C in bedroom 2 & 3.
- Security screens throughout.
- Gas heater points in family and formal living rooms.
- Gas hot water system.
- Foxtel outlets in family and games living areas.
- Multiple phone points.
- 1980 built, brick & tile home with bronze anodised window frames.
- 744sqm block, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,200 & council rates approx. $1,850 per annum.