Under offer by Team Varga - $200K above reserve!!
This stunning property is not one to be missed – featuring a modern chefs kitchen, large outdoor entertaining area with pool, numerous living spaces throughout the home, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms… the list goes on!
Immensely desirable cul-de-sac location – approx. 450m from the waterfront, 1.1km to Rossmoyne Primary School, 2.2km to Rossmoyne Senior High School and a short drive to multiple locations including Garden City Shopping Centre, Fiona Stanley Hospital and Murdoch University.
- Wide entry hall leading to the back of the home where the light, bright & open plan kitchen, meals & family room is situated, opening out to the backyard entertainment area & visibility through to the games room.
- Modern chefs kitchen with an abundance of soft closing storage & bench space, high quality Neff electric oven, steam oven & large induction cooktop, double fridge recess, Miele dishwasher, built in pantry, shoppers entrance, & breakfast bar.
- Large games room with a sliding door to the backyard entertainment area.
- Perfect outdoor entertainment area to enjoy all year round! Huge alfresco area with pitched, timber ceiling, limestone paving, LED downlights, ceiling fan, surrounded by lush garden beds and looking out to the sparkling, glass fenced below-ground pool & grassed area.
- Spacious formal lounge/activity room situated to the front of the home featuring a bay window with an outlook to the front yard.
- Separate study situated near entry, perfect for home office.
- Upstairs is truly for the parents! Featuring a living space that is perfect for a parents retreat with reverse cycle split system a/c unit, king size main bedroom with equally spacious ensuite & additional reverse cycle a/c unit, walk in robe & access from both the bedroom & living space to the west facing balcony.
- Ensuite encompasses a spa bath, separate shower, & separate WC.
- Three remaining bedrooms, all generously sized & with built in robes.
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower.
- Separate WC.
- Modern laundry with an abundance of storage, plus a linen cupboard in downstairs hallway & upstairs hallway.
- Beautifully established & manicured front gardens.
- Fully reticulated gardens off the mains.
- Pool heating on roof top.
- Garden shed.
- Double garage with automatic door.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- Alarm system (perimeter and internal movement sensors) & monitored smoke sensors.
- Ducted evaporative cooling & ducted gas heating throughout ground floor plus 2 split system a/c units upstairs.
- Insulated with sisalation & batts.
- 1999 built, brick & Colorbond home on 825sqm block, zoned R20. Built by Webb & Brown-Neaves.
- Water rates approx. $1,780 & council rates approx. $2,670 per annum.