Sold !! $95K Above Reserve!!
Need space for your family? We have found it! Featuring 5 standard sized bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate & spacious living areas, large modern kitchen plus separate bedroom/living space perfect for teenagers/guests/home business!
Situated within Parkwood Primary School & Lynwood Senior High School zone, less than 1km to Hossack Park, a stones-throw from Whaleback Golf Course, Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre approx. 2km away & easy access to Roe Hwy for an easy commute.
- Lockable mud room through to front door then entry hall.
- Large sunken lounge room with high vaulted ceiling, fireplace, built in bar, & ceiling fan.
- Step up to the dining room that links through to the kitchen & has a sliding door to the outdoor entertainment area.
- Huge open plan kitchen, meals & family room with another sliding door to outdoor entertainment area, skylight, gas bayonet & reverse cycle split system a/c unit.
- Beautiful, white kitchen has an abundance of storage including a walk in pantry, fridge & microwave recess, Westinghouse electric oven, gas cooktop & breakfast bar with extra storage cupboards.
- King sized main bedroom with cooling split system a/c unit, walk in robe & ensuite.
- Ensuite with shower & WC.
- 4 remaining bedrooms, all generously sized & with built in robes.
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower.
- Separate WC.
- Separate bedroom & living space attached to the side of the main house with access from the back & front yard – perfect for a teenager, guest space, or to use as a separate home office/business!
- Pitched alfresco, perfect for entertaining all-year round, & overlooking the established gardens & fenced, below-ground pool.
- Instant gas hot water system.
- Bore reticulated gardens.
- Garden shed.
- 1979 built, brick & tile home on a large, 849sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,340 & council rates approx. $1,850 per annum.
NB: Alarm system not working, sold ‘as is’.
Fishpond pump may not be working, sold ‘as is’.
Bathrooms require regrouting, sold ‘as is’.