IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
Stunning, unique family home that does not lack space or elegance. Situated on an 812sqm corner block in, arguably, one of the most convenient locations in Willetton.
Situated across the road from Willetton Primary School, Willetton Reserve, popular Twig & Sparrow Café & other amenities in Apsley Road shops, and a relatively flat 1.8km walk to Willetton Senior High School.
- Entry hall that immediately sets the tone for the rest of the house, showcasing Victorian style archways & the extra-high ceilings that continue throughout.
- Spacious formal lounge room with fireplace (decorative only), ceiling roses & drapery, all in keeping with the style throughout the home. Also has reverse cycle split system a/c.
- Continue through to the massive, open plan hub of the home that encompasses the kitchen, meals, family, games room, & opens out to the entertaining alfresco. Includes a reverse cycle split system a/c and Marri timber buffet with space for bar fridge.
- Huge kitchen has Quartzite benchtops, an abundance of below & above-head, soft closing storage including push to open cupboards on the rear side of the bench, 2 x Electrolux ovens, Electrolux electric cooktop, double fridge recess with plumbing, appliance pantry, dishwasher, & breakfast bar.
- King sized main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, sliding doors to private courtyard, & reverse cycle split system a/c.
- Ensuite with double vanity, shower, spa bath, & separate WC.
- Second, third & fourth bedrooms all generously sized with built in robes. Second bedroom with reverse cycle split system a/c.
- Fifth bedroom/nursery/home office situated to the front of the home near the main bedroom.
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower.
- Separate WC.
- Laundry with ample built-in storage.
- No lack of storage! Double linen cupboard, walk in utility cupboard, and huge built-in cabinetry/library with computer nook & built-in ironing board to the main living room.
- Large entertaining alfresco surrounded by the low maintenance backyard with 2 separate grassed areas, perfect for kids to enjoy.
- Backyard also has a large garden shed & drive-thru gate access from Apsley Road.
- Fully-fenced front yard with wrap-around porch with park views, grassed area, & beautifully established, raised garden beds providing privacy.
- Automatic bore reticulated gardens (new controller).
- Double garage with automatic door, shoppers’ entrance to front porch entry, & door to side of home that links to the backyard. Garage door & motor installed 2021.
- Alarm system.
- Gas storage HWS.
- Blow-in insulation.
- Ducted evaporative a/c throughout plus x 5 reverse cycle split system a/c’s.
- 2000 built (approx.), brick & Colorbond home.
- 812sqm corner block, zoned R20 (subdivisible).
NB: Rope light fitting in second bedroom not included in sale.
Front verandah guttering to be replaced by seller, prior to settlement.
Bar fridge not included in sale.