Sub-divisible Corner Block
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
4 Registered Bidder - Current Bid $575,000!
The Openn Negotiation (online auction) is underway & could sell tomorrow!
Final bidding stage at 6:30pm on the 12th August 2021.
Not ready to subdivide? Too good to knock down anyway! New flooring, blinds and painting completed throughout and concrete pool resurfaced. Nothing to do but move in and enjoy this spacious, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home.
Enjoy the added benefit of it being subdivisible into 2 blocks for your future nest egg!
Situated just 350m walk to Parkwood Primary School, 950m walk to Lynwood Senior High School, less than 2km to Stocklands Riverton Shopping Centre & Riverton Leisureplex, and easy access to Row Hwy/Leach Hwy for an easy commute.
- Entry leading into the large lounge and dining room with feature bay window, sliding door to outdoor patio, and gas bayonet.
- Open plan kitchen and family room with sliding door to outdoor patio.
- Spacious kitchen with ample bench space, fridge recess, gas cooktop, electric oven, built in pantry, and breakfast bar.
- Main bedroom with large built-in robe.
- Main bathroom with new vanity and separate bath & shower.
- Remaining three bedrooms all generously sized, 2 with built-in robes.
- Second bathroom with vanity & shower.
- Laundry with separate WC.
- Huge backyard with entertainment patio, enclosed patio, fenced pool, and low maintenance gardens.
- Enclosed patio perfect for games room/storage area/workshop… you decide!
- Sparkling, below-ground concrete pool has been resurfaced and comes with pool cover & kreepy krauley.
- Established front garden, freshly mulched.
- Single carport with automatic door and car gate access through to backyard.
- Alarm system.
- Insulated with batts.
- Bore reticulation.
- 1976 built, brick & tile home on 717sqm block, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,170 per annum & council rates approx. $1,570 per annum.