Sold By Rhonda Barrett Vivid Property Perth
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
Powered workshop, double driveway, double carport, double gates to another huge double carport for caravan, camping or trailers and all on a large corner block with a fabulous 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home beautifully maintained and presented throughout. What more could you want? This home ticks so many boxes you will need to be sure to have it on your list to view.
• Formal lounge and dining to front of house
• Meals/family room overlooking outdoor living areas
• Large chef’s kitchen with 2 ovens, gas cook top, dishwasher, plenty of cupboards and long breakfast bar
• Good size master bedroom with bay window allowing plenty of light, ensuite and walk in robe
• 3 other bedrooms all with built in robes/recesses
• Main bathroom with bath
• Separate games room before back bedrooms of children’s wing
• Laundry, separate wc and double door linen storage
• Ducted evaporative air cooling and gas bayonet for heating
• New carpets throughout
• Gable paved patio across rear of home
• Huge Gabled double carport behind double gates for extra vehicles or doubles as a massive patio for your at home parties
• Powered single garage size WORKSHOP with roller door and personal door access
• Lush green lawns and raised garden bed in the private secure rear yard
The very popular local coffee shop a short walk away and Kardinya shopping centre with many shops and food outlets as well as the hotel are a plus. Kardinya has beautiful parklands, great schools private & public, Murdoch University and freeway entries close by. Fremantle just a short drive away and the very popular Garden City Shopping Centre just minutes away is a fabulous suburb to live. All this as well as being located in a lovely quiet position makes this a must for viewing.
Year Built: 1991
Council Rates: $1,684 p/a
Water Rates: $1,397 p/a
Land Area: 745m2