IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
Modern family home on a low maintenance block – this is not one to be missed! Featuring 4 separate living spaces, huge undercover alfresco for entertaining, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, all situated in a convenient, cul-de-sac location.
Situated just 850m to very popular Rostrata Primary School & Rostrata shopping centre, within the Willetton Senior High School zone, across the road from Collins Rd shops/restaurants, easy access to local bus stops, Roe Hwy!
- Double door entry hall into foyer, leading through to the open plan kitchen, family & dining room to the back of the house. Separate study/kids’ playroom/5th bedroom situated off the family room.
- Neutral kitchen with island bench & breakfast bar, gas cooktop & oven, dishwasher, & built in pantry.
- Sliding door to large, backyard entertaining area with huge alfresco – entirely paved, very low maintenance! Or simply pull up some pavers to put your own greenery in!
- Spacious theatre to front of home with double doors.
- Main bedroom located downstairs, king size with walk in robe & ensuite.
- Ensuite has shower & separate WC with dual access for guests.
- Upstairs has teenagers retreat/multi-use space.
- Remaining three bedrooms located upstairs, all a generous size with built in robes.
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower.
- Separate WC.
- Laundry with linen cupboard plus under-stair storage.
- Low maintenance front yard with a couple of garden beds, small patch of artificial turf, & remainder paved.
- Double garage with automatic door.
- Gated from backyard to common driveway.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Insulated with batts.
- NBN connected.
- Water rates approx. $1,600 & council rates approx. $2,190.
- 2009 built, brick & tile home on 381sqm survey-strata block.