Unique home, perfect entertainer!
Bigger is better! You will not feel confined in this home with each room oversized! Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac & next to a parkway is this 4 x 2 home with an ideal layout, perfect for a large family or those that love to entertain their friends & family all-year round!
Situated within the popular Rostrata Primary School & Willetton Senior High School zones, multitude of local parks nearby, & easy access to public transport, Roe Hwy & South St for an easy commute!
- Entry hall with indoor garden bed leading into the formal dining room with arch features & hard-wearing slate floors.
- Continue down to the large, sunken formal lounge room – the perfect area to entertain, this room is light & bright, has French doors to the outdoor entertaining area, wood fireplace, & gas bayonet.
- Open plan kitchen & family room with doors to the outdoor entertaining area, reverse cycle split a/c system, ceiling fan, & laundry conveniently situated off the kitchen.
- Kitchen has a lush, green outlook & features a built in pantry, fridge recess, gas cooktop, electric oven/grill, double sink, & breakfast bar.
- Huge main bedroom with equally large ensuite & double built in robes.
- Modern ensuite has double vanity with more than enough storage, shower, & WC.
- Remaining 3 bedrooms all a generous size with built in robes.
- Very spacious main bathroom with a separate bath & shower.
- Laundry has separate WC.
- Outdoor entertaining area with enough space for all your family & friends! Surrounded by established garden beds & low maintenance artificial turf.
- Garden shed.
- Double carport with extra-high ceiling.
- Established gardens to the front yard.
- Mains reticulation.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning plus reverse cycle split system in the family room.
- Alarm system.
- Water rates approx. $1,310 & council rates approx. $1,670 per annum.
- 1983 built, brick & tile home on 681sqm block.