Huge Family Home
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
4 Registered Bidders- Current Bid $725,000!
Need extra living space? We have found it! Featuring 4 living spaces, massive outdoor entertaining area, 4 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms.
Situated in a cul-de-sac with direct access to Vellgrove Park & Whaleback Golf Course, approx. 400m walk to local shops on Vellgrove Av, easy access to Roe Hwy and bus stops on Vellgrove Av & High Road for an easy commute.
Within the Parkwood Primary School & Lynwood Senior High School zones.
- Wide entry hall leading into the separate study, large formal lounge & dining room.
- Continue down to living room, equally as large, with a gas bayonet point & opening up to the main living space.
- Open plan kitchen, meals & family room with the outdoor entertainment area wrapping around it – the perfect set up for those that like to entertain family & friends!
- Neutral kitchen with an abundance of storage, gas cooktop, electric oven, fridge & microwave recess, & dishwasher.
- King sized main bedroom with reverse cycle a/c split system and ensuite, situated to the front of the home.
- Ensuite has a shower, separate WC & continues through to the walk-in robe.
- Remaining 3 bedrooms all very generously sized with built in robes.
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower.
- Separate WC in hall.
- Laundry with ample built-in storage space.
- Pitched alfresco has a multi-space setup, including a sunken wooden deck, and surrounded by grassed area for kids/pets and low maintenance garden beds.
- Large shed with lean to & side access from the garage.
- Beautifully established front gardens with fishpond.
- Double garage with automatic door.
- Bore reticulated gardens.
- Gas hot water system.
- Blow-in Insulation.
- Alarm system.
- Foxtel point in every room.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- 1987 built, brick & tile home on a 701sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,400 & council rates approx. $1,870 per annum.