Perfect for first home buyers, couples, downsizers, investors…!
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
4 Registered Bidders - Current Bid $480,000!
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION (ONLINE AUCTION) IS UNDERWAY & COULD SELL TOMORROW!
FINAL BIDDING STAGE AT 7PM ON THE 20TH MAY 2021
Expectations at virtually land value making this is a great buy!
This cosy duplex needs a little bit of TLC, but what better opportunity to make it your own?! Featuring a large backyard that would be perfect for those wanting a low maintenance home without having to sacrifice yard space.
Situated within the highly sought after Rostrata Primary School & Willetton Senior High School zone, easy access to local bus stops & Roe Hwy for an easy commute, & only 700m stroll to Portcullis Park.
- Adjoining owner agreeable to pay half the cost to convert to a survey-strata title!
- Open plan kitchen, meals & family room with gas bayonet, looking out to both front & backyard.
- Kitchen equipped with an abundance of built-in storage, upright gas cooker, & fridge recess.
- 3 bedrooms. Main bedroom has a built-in robe & second bedroom has built in shelving that could be removed to provide extra space.
- Semi-ensuite with combined bath & shower.
- Separate WC off the laundry.
- Laundry conveniently situated off the kitchen.
- Backyard patio overlooking the massive backyard with established & manicured gardens.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
- Single carport with roller door.
- Instant gas hot water system.
- 1987 built, brick & tile home on 528sqm strata block – no joining walls or strata fees!!
- Water rates approx. $990 & council rates approx. $1,460 per annum.