Perfect for first home buyers, couples, downsizers, investors…!
Expectations at virtually land value making this is a great buy!
This cosy duplex needs a little bit of TLC, but what better opportunity to make it your own?! Featuring a large backyard that would be perfect for those wanting a low maintenance home without having to sacrifice yard space.
Situated within the highly sought after Rostrata Primary School & Willetton Senior High School zone, easy access to local bus stops & Roe Hwy for an easy commute, & only 700m stroll to Portcullis Park.
- Adjoining owner agreeable to pay half the cost to convert to a survey-strata title!
- Open plan kitchen, meals & family room with gas bayonet, looking out to both front & backyard.
- Kitchen equipped with an abundance of built-in storage, upright gas cooker, & fridge recess.
- 3 bedrooms. Main bedroom has a built-in robe & second bedroom has built in shelving that could be removed to provide extra space.
- Semi-ensuite with combined bath & shower.
- Separate WC off the laundry.
- Laundry conveniently situated off the kitchen.
- Backyard patio overlooking the massive backyard with established & manicured gardens.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
- Single carport with roller door.
- Instant gas hot water system.
- 1987 built, brick & tile home on 528sqm strata block – no joining walls or strata fees!!
- Water rates approx. $990 & council rates approx. $1,460 per annum.