IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
The perfect home for retirees, investors, first home buyers, couples, small families, students…
Located in a quiet and pristine complex of 5 called ‘Pretty Lane’ sits this spacious 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home in the heart of Parkwood close to bus routes and easy access to Roe Hwy!
Currently tenanted on periodic lease for $375 per week – would love to stay on for an investor.
- Entry hall leading into the spacious dining room and sunken lounge room.
- Kitchen and meals area with sliding door to outdoor entertainment area.
- Kitchen has ample storage, gas cooktop, electric oven & grill, microwave recess, and fridge recess. Laundry is conveniently situated off the kitchen.
- Queen sized main bedroom with large built in robe and ensuite.
- Ensuite with shower & WC.
- Second and third bedrooms with built in robes.
- Main bathroom with separate bath, shower & WC.
- Massive outdoor patio is perfect for use all-year round, featuring high fencing & roof-to-fence sheeting providing protection from sun/wind/rain.
- Storeroom/workshop at end of the patio.
- No garden maintenance to the backyard! However, easy to pull up pavers if you prefer a small garden.
- Small, easy to maintain garden bed to the front with mains reticulation.
- Garage with roller door & access to back door.
- 2 x open car spaces next to garage.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Gas hot water system.
- Solar panels.
- 1986 built, brick & tile villa on approx. 214sqm strata block.
- Strata fees approx. $1,000 per annum (covers building/public liability insurance & general maintenance of common property).
- Water rates approx. $990 per annum & council rates approx. $1,540 per annum.
NB: 2nd open car bay is by verbal agreement with other strata owners