LOCATION IS THE KEY
IMPORTANT: In order to comply with the WA Governments requirement to maintain a contact register for all real estate viewings; if you would like to view this property, please register to book an inspection time online by clicking the ‘Book an inspection’ or ‘Request an inspection’ button, or visit us at vividpropertyperth.com.au – it is quick and easy and will save you time on the day.
Good size block, quiet street, high ceilings, 4 bedrooms, spacious living areas, walking distance to Rostrata Primary School and in the Willetton Senior High School Zone are just some of the reasons that make this property a must for your list.
• Double door entry
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• 3 more good size bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, 1 with robe recess
• Sunken formal lounge with high ceilings
• Formal dining with high ceilings
• Spacious kitchen with skylight, overlooking rear pergola
• Light filled sunken games room, meals area and family room with wood fireplace
• Large Pergola
• Bore reticulated lawns and gardens
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning, gas hws, garden shed
• Double carport with double driveway
• Side access through to rear
Willetton is a very sought after suburb with popular top rating schools, Southlands shopping centre, movie cinema, many fabulous parks and all just a short drive. Approximately 20 mins drive from the CBD viewing this home is a must. Register for the first viewing as you may only get one chance.
Water rates: $1450*
Council rates: $2,044*
Land Area: 731m2