MODERN & IMMACULATE FAMILY HOME WITHIN WSHS ZONE
This light & bright family home truly has something for everyone - including multiple & large living areas, 4 generous sized bedrooms, a terrific outdoor area/gardens, powered workshop. The home has been kept in immaculate condition for the last 27 years!
- Entry leading into the spacious lounge room & dining/multi-purpose room.
- Step down into the large & open plan kitchen, meals, & family room with wood floors, reverse cycle a/c unit & looking out to the gorgeous backyard.
- Modern kitchen has an abundance of storage, upright 5 burner gas cook top/900mm oven, microwave recess, Bosch dishwasher, island bench/breakfast bar, & shoppers’ entrance from carport.
- Main bedroom is a very generous size with a full wall built in robe.
- Second bedroom also large size.
- Third & fourth bedrooms have a connecting door; perfect to be used as 2 separate bedrooms or 1 bedroom with parents/teenagers/guest retreat.
- Bathroom has a toilet & shower.
- Separate 2nd WC.
- Carport with roller door, double length.
- Ample storage throughout the home including a broom cupboard, walk in storage cupboard, linen cupboard & built-in storage in the laundry.
- Beautiful backyard where the whole family will want to spend their time! Encompassing a large patio looking out to the lush, green gardens with an extra grass area at the bottom of the backyard perfect for a cricket pitch plus a 4.2m x 8m powered & secure workshop.
- Front porch looking out to the immaculate & established front gardens.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
- Gardens fully reticulated off a bore (only a few years old).
- Fully insulated.
- Brand new gas storage hot water system.
**Pets will be considered upon application**
Situated approx. 400m walk from Willetton Reserve, 700m walk away from Willetton Primary School/Apsley Road cafes/shops, & approx. 2km from Willetton Senior High School/Southlands Shopping centre.
Please be aware that we encourage online applications however, the applicant must have completed a registered viewing of the property with an Vivid Property Perth representative prior to making any such application.
If the property contains images which contain furniture the prospective Tenant must not consider the property as furnished unless expressly stated as furnished in the advertisement and if so, must also understand that the furniture and furnishings may differ from that contained in the images.